Maintaining a healthy cardiovascular system is critical in keeping you active, mobile and enjoying life. We’re here to help you prevent and treat heart and venous disease.
We now offer cardiovascular services thanks to a special partnership with ACV Centers.
ACV Centers is a comprehensive, patient-centered cardiovascular and endovascular outpatient center based in Grand Rapids, Michigan. ACV physicians specialize in treating both complex heart and vascular conditions and are internationally known for pioneering amputation prevention techniques.
- High blood pressure/cholesterol
- Abnormal heartbeat
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Congestive heart failure
- Pacemaker/device management
- Preventative cardiology
- Stress tests
- Critical Limb Ischemia (CLI)
- Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD)
- Leg pain, swelling & discoloration
- Varicose veins & venous insufficiency
- Leg & foot ulcers
- Blood clot in the leg or legs
- Venous compression