At Sheridan Community Hospital, we are focused on enhancing your overall patient experience and helping you better manage your health. We give you access to your health information when and where you want it. Our patient portals offer you convenient, personalized and secure online access to your Hospital and Clinic health records 24/7. Through the Portal patients can access most recent Sheridan Care primary provider notes, laboratory results and diagnostic imaging reports.
You can also conveniently pay your bill online with our online bill pay. We also offer many other billing options.
Through our patient portals, you can:
- Manage appointments – View upcoming appointment details and get directions to your appointment location.
- View medications – Request medication refills* and view current and past medications, including dosage, prescription dates, remaining refills and prescriber information.
- View and manage health records – View, download and send your most up-to-date health records on any internet-enabled device. View your current vitals, immunizations, lab results and other important health information. View upcoming appointment details and get directions to your appointment location.
- Send secure messages – Send and receive secure messages to and from your provider. You'll be able to securely ask medical and insurance questions, request medical records and send documents and forms to your provider.
- Manage documents and Forms – Download, view and submit financial, administrative and medical documents and forms. You'll also be able to access provider-recommended health education materials.
- Manage your profile – Update your personal and contact information, set your preferred provider and medical location, and update your login and insurance information.
Sheridan Community Hospital offers many convenient ways to pay your bill. If you have questions about paying your bill online, please call 989.613.9347.
Other payment options
Pay by Phone
Pay by Mail
Sheridan Community Hospital
PO Box 72619
Cleveland, OH 44192-0002
Payment Plans and Financial Assistance
Sheridan Community Hospital offers flexible payment plans. Financial assistance is also available to those who qualify. If you need to discuss your bill, would like to inquire about financial assistance or have questions, please call Financial Services: 989.291.6271.
By selecting the button and reviewing charge information, you have reviewed and agree with the disclaimer below. Please call Financial Services with any issues at 989-291-6271.
Disclaimer All charges noted are estimated and are subject to change depending on the final level of service provided. Charge information is based on historical data and pricing for procedure/service without complications. Your actual charge may vary based on visit level, severity and any additional services ordered by your provider (examples: lab or radiology). Your final bill will include the charges incurred at the hospital for the actual services provided to you. Please note, you may receive separate bills for each professional service provided, such as radiology, surgery, pathology and anesthesiology. Some of these services are billed by the Hospital depending on how we contract with each provider.*Supported browsers: Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Mozilla Firefox last ESR, Apple Safari on macOS and Apple Safari on iOS 12.x
**To access the machine-readable file, click "CMS Transparency" in the blue bar.