Sheridan Care - Family Medicine
The staff of Sheridan Care are dedicated to providing personalized, professional health care for families in the Sheridan community. We are a patient-centered medical home. The providers at Sheridan Care specialize in health care maintenance and disease prevention. As a rural health care clinic, we cover hospital outpatient, primary care and specialty physician services to provide a full range of primary care services for all ages, from pediatric to geriatric.
- Acute illness treatment
- Allergy injections
- Gynecological exams
- Joint injections
- Chronic disease management
- Routine physicals
- Sport, school and daycare exams
- Substance use disorders
- Well-child exams
- Wellness and preventive medicine
- Women's health
- Just to mention a few…
Patient-Centered Medical Home
PCMH is a patient-centered medical home that focuses on you. It is a partnership between you and your doctor focused on improving your overall health.
Provider Delivered Care Management
PDCM is a care program that is specifically tailored to you. With PDCM you get a healthcare team who will work with you and your PCMH doctor to create a plan and deliver services matched to your needs.
What to Expect?
Your personal care manager can:
- Help set up medical appointments & tests
- Get answers to any medical questions you may have
- Help you understand & learn about your health conditions
- Work closely with your doctor to get the care you need, when you need it
Location and hours
303 Congress Street
Sheridan Care is located across the street from the Sheridan Community Hospital's Southwest entrance.
Monday-Friday 7a.m.-5 p.m.
Schedule an appointment
To make a new appointment, call us at 989.291.5077.
We are currently accepting new patients.
Our patient portal offers convenient, personalized, secure online access to your health records.
Sheridan Care participates with most insurances. Please check with your health plan to learn about your covered services and participating providers.
* No one will be denied access to services due to inability to pay, and there is a discounted/sliding fee schedule based on family size and income.